Personalised Training Systems has been providing Sales Training Programmes in the Retail, Building Industry and associated 'Aftermarkets" since 1980.
Organisations who benefit from our services require a 'Business to Business' sales approach, we provide the necessary skill development.
Our programmes are designed to improve the quality of 'New Business' won. The Sales Approach is built around 'Selling Service Value' and the 'Building of Long Term Business Relationships'.
Key areas to which we give focus during the programme rollout include:
- Field Sales Management Skills and Activities
- Quality Presentation Tools
- Competitive Knowledge
- Customer 'Gap Analysis' and Cost Benefits
- Sales Interview Planning and Control
- Integration of Marketing/Product Management and the Selling Approach
- Market Segmentation.
- Measuring Business Relationships and Relationship Management Criteria.
Personalised Training Systems has considerable consulting and training experience in the Building industry both in Specifications and Selling to Contractors and Sub-trades.
The ability to develop a tailored Sales Guide for your organisation's Core Products and Services is one of our key competencies.
We continue to conduct programmes in Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Africa.